1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
Will be there running the car

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
Lets keep this at the top, everyone should be making it out to this event, gotta support the guys that support us

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
All depends whats done to the car? Fuel cell's, weight? lexan windows? ect ect....But i'd say put him in True street. Miller can give you alot of info if you supply him with info. More car's to race the better the show!

·
Registered
165 Posts
All depends whats done to the car? Fuel cell's, weight? lexan windows? ect ect....But i'd say put him in True street. Miller can give you alot of info if you supply him with info. More car's to race the better the show!
It's Austin's car. The car has a fuel cell, 2650 lbs, no lexan, 4 point bar, stock motor, no power adders. He's really just going for the seat time, but if the car ends up in a class where it can actually compete that would be awesome. Right now its only about an 11.50 car.

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Pm Jason Miller and ask him what he can do or where it fit's in at....the downside is a v8 swap with fuel cell is not rules for True street. Fuel cell's i don't think are permitted in true street but i could be wrong. Jason will help out as best he can.

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Add two more Supra's coming to the event! Me and my buddy are coming down saturday and sunday!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Add two more Supra's coming to the event! Me and my buddy are coming down saturday and sunday!
Awesome news! Bring them all down from PA.

Ya Mr. Carter i plan to race. Im waiting on my tranny to get here from Boost logic this week so i can put it in and go testing some new stuff out with Matt and we will be down there. Come to our pit's we will have easy up's with shade an coolers of water with fan's going.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.