Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up people....

Here's my dilema.... I was approved by CapitalOne for a Person to Dealer loan...
And I really don't want to deal with the hassle of a Person to Person loan... went through hell previously and deal never happened.... (no one can trust each other these days) :rolleyes:

However most of the vehicles I would like to buy are from private owners...
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any dealers around the area that specialize in performance cars in the Tri-state area...? Would like a supra, but I know that will be hard to come by....

Thanks
David

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anything that's Turbo charged and from 93-99... the one and only exception would be a supra.

(mr2, rx7, MKIV, GSX, GST)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jeez.... Are there really no dealers in the area? There's a Business Opportunity If I ever saw one!

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the Advice... Yeah I definitly would have these checked out...
I believe most cars that have been "upgraded" most likely have been beatin just a little :)

·
I've been here forever.
2,555 Posts
How about a R32 Skyline or something from Japan? If you are interested, PM me with your number and I'll give you a call.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Boostin88T said:
How about a R32 Skyline or something from Japan? If you are interested, PM me with your number and I'll give you a call.

PM Sent... I'm interested, however I don't believe I have Pockets as deep as that

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
APengineering said:
Here are a few places that you can check. They frequently have supra and other sports cars for sale.

http://www.dennydotson.com/

www.turbo-toys.com
Notice how all of the links of places that sell tuner/turbo cars have a supra in the logo?? ...but none of them have supras..

Just made me chuckle a bit :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
93BlueTurbo said:
Notice how all of the links of places that sell tuner/turbo cars have a supra in the logo?? ...but none of them have supras..

Just made me chuckle a bit :)

Couldn't agree with you more!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Boostin88T said:

Sent you another PM... do you have a website?

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
how much are you looking to spend? No one asked you that yet.

·
Registered
868 Posts
search, there have been plenty of posts about these guys in the last few years, I don't remember any specifics. Just be careful about buying a car there and make sure you carfax any that you are seriously thinking about know matter who you are buying it from.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts