Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come out and see how you perform! I posted the info and pricing below straight from GLD's website. Gates open at 3PM. I again will be competing in Super Quick 12.99 and quicker class. Post up for attendance!

Reid

Event Timetables:
Sundays: Gates open at 9am. Eliminations start at 1pm
Saturdays: Gates open at 3pm. Eliminations start at 7pm
Spectators: $20
Test and Tune: $35

Class info:
Super Street (400 series)Information:
1/4 mile: 15.00 seconds and higher

$45 Entrance fee

Payout
1. 1st: $200
2. 2nd: $100
3. 3rd: $50

Single elimination bracket racing

This class is usually filled with daily driven cars and where a lot of racers start out.

Super Mod (600 series)
1/4 mile: 13.00 - 14.99 seconds

$45 Entrance fee

Payout
1. 1st: $200
2. 2nd: $100

This class is usually filled with modified street cars.

Super Quick (800 series)
1/4 mile: 12.99 seconds and lower

$65 Entrance fee

Payout
1. 1st: $350
2. 2nd: $150

This class is filled with highly modified street and trailer cars.

You must dial-in within 0.20 seconds of your qualifying time.

Pro-FWD (500 series)
1/4 mile: any

$65 Entrance fee

Payout
1. 1st: $350
2. 2nd: $150

Heads up racing

Open to ALL Front wheel drive import/sport compact vehicles and is limited to one power adder.

Pro-Outlaw
1/4 mile: any

$65 Entrance fee

Winner takes the pot.

Heads up racing

Open to any and all Import/Sport Compact door vehicles.

FOR INFO ON CURRENT POINTS AND OTHER IMPORT WARS INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT: HONDADDY FORUMS

· Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I remember, is that a standard t88 or the t88h?

I'm heading out soon, hopefully the weather isn't too bad. As I have said before I compete for points so I'll be there regardless. The radar doesn't look too bad though, maybe we'll get some luck.

Reid

· Registered
517 Posts
The turbo is a T88H. I'm not going to make it out tonight mainly because of the weather. I haven't been to the track since the 2k8 meet and I want to go on a nice and clear. Gotta make some clean passes so I can see where the torque converter should be stalled at to launch.

· Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea you didn't miss much, it was a pain in the ass. People kept breaking and dragging oil or coolant down the track and there was barely a moment where 10 consecutive cars went down the track, then we had 2 minor rain delays, by the end of the night, the track was ice cold past the 1/8th, and they ended up calling it.

Next time!

Reid

PS- lol I just realized your avatar revealed my answer doh!

· Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mike- I only got one run in, and ran a 12.37 @ 111mph with a 1.77 60'. I'm really not sure why the trap was so low because the boost was normal. Time will tell, including more than one pass in a day lol.

PM4E- I'll let you know what's going on, I would like to make another trip up there before next month's Import Wars.

Reid

· 2JZ S13
2,670 Posts
When is the next IW? i haven't been to one in a few years.

Supra ex-driver - Did you use to race on the High school nights with a white supra? (4-5 years ago?)

· Registered
1,206 Posts
Reid- It was kinda humid outside today. We just have to get your car makin more boost and it should be in the 11's no problem.

· Premium Member
7,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
July 12th, it's a sunday so it's 9-5. I'll post it up ahead of time. Yeah that was me at the HS nights, the good ol days!

Mike, I'm already on it, since I had about a quarter tank left of 110, I started slowly turning it up today. It still needs cleaned up, but is already feeling a lot stouter. Once I bring the car back to SP for a full tune and 2step setup, I don't see why mid 11s should be a problem.

Reid

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.