Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just a bit of a reminder. i will be out of town this week i will be in Las Vegas from Jan 13-19 on business. if you have any questions on pricing or want to make an order please call 630-279-2265 ask for Stan or Ron or you can also email Ron at [email protected].

Stan has been very busy as of late with his managerial duties so he might not answer emails as quickly.

Ron or Stan might also be jumping on Supraforums on my account answering questions as well.

Please refer to :

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?972833-How-to-Order-Parts

for any updates concerning when i will be going out of town on business and being offline for extended periods of time which i do quite often because I run my own business beside working here at Elmhurst Toyota.

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
last bump i will be out of town tomorrow till tuesday of next week.

if you have any questions on pricing or want to make an order please call 630-279-2265 ask for Stan or Ron or you can also email Ron at [email protected].

Stan has been very busy as of late with his managerial duties so he might not answer emails as quickly.

Ron or Stan might also be jumping on Supraforums on my account answering questions as well.

Please refer to :

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...to-Order-Parts

for any updates concerning when i will be going out of town on business and being offline for extended periods of time which i do quite often because I run my own business beside working here at Elmhurst Toyota.

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm back in town. going to start going through all the new threads posted and PM's.

Not sure how many of you contacted Stan or Ron while i was gone but i will just reply to all.

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm still a bit swamped answering questions. i will try and get to the rest of them hopefully today, if not definitely tomorrow.

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ok so i finally got the TRD 6speed LSD repair kits. I only have 3 so this will be first come first serve. I will only be doing phone orders on these so if you want to secure one please be ready with Full name, shipping info and payment info.

04413-JA800 TRD DISC list 479.90 cost 383.92

SOLD OUT

I also have 8 TRD trans mounts.

PTR04-00007 TRD TRANS list 149.68 cost 130.68

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just a reminder to everyone i will be out of town on business starting tomorrow and i will be offline till tuesday.

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For those who are wondering why i haven't posted to PM's and Threads. I have been out of town since May 25. I run my own business that has me traveling quite a bit throughout the country.

I only work at Elmhurst Toyota Part time.

I am only here for today and i will try and answer as many PM's as i can today.

I will be out of town again from June 1-6. I will be in Phoenix on business again.

If you need anything please call 630-279-2265 ask for RON or STAN.

You can also email RON at [email protected]

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
WHAT'S UP ALL JUST A REMINDER I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FROM JUNE 14-20. I WILL BE IN LAS VEGAS FOR EDM BIZ AND EDC. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING PLEASE CONTACT RON AT [email protected] or you can call 630.279.2265. For those that have orders waiting on parts to come in i will inform RON of your orders and have them contact you and ship out when everything arrives.

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
WHAT'S UP ALL JUST A REMINDER I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FROM JUNE 29 - JULY 5. I WILL BE IN LA FOR ANIME EXPO. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING PLEASE CONTACT RON AT [email protected] or you can call 630.279.2265. For those that have orders waiting on parts to come in i will inform RON of your orders and have them contact you and ship out when everything arrives.

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

WHAT'S UP ALL JUST A REMINDER I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FROM JULY 18-25. I WILL BE IN SAN DIEGO FOR SAN DIEGO COMIC CON. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING PLEASE CONTACT RON AT [email protected] or you can call 630.279.2265. For those that have orders waiting on parts to come in i will inform RON of your orders and have them contact you and ship out when everything arrives.

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'll be here for the next week and a half. Then pretty much the whole month of august i will be gone. i will be in maybe 2 days each week in august. also ron will be quiting as well so he will no longer be helping me out with supraforums stuff. you'll have to contact stan or me from now on.

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i will be out all next week for sema so i will not be answering post's or pm's at all. If you have any questions please call 630-279-2265

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll be out of town from Thursday Jan 12th to Jan 16th. I'll be in Las Vegas on business. If you have any questions call 630-279-2265.

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I might be getting in a shipment on some discontinued items like TRD Motor Mounts and TRD Trans Mounts, Speedo glass, fog light harnesses and possibly some air bag harnesses. pricing on this stuff will not be regular supraforums pricing since I will get getting these from Japan from a dealership out there. These will be priced at fair market value considering these have all been discontinued here in the states and are no longer available through normal channels.

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Please refrain from making any orders on these parts till I can 100% verify that I will be getting these parts. This is currently a possibility that I am trying to work on with a dealer in Japan. Once I have confirmation I will post up saying what is available and the quantities of each item.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts