Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I don't know if i came right, but i try it here

I will be moving from Sweden to Canada some time after the summer. And i have a toyota supra mk4.
I've tried to contact people but didn't get any respons back, so i try it here. :)

I have some questions, is there somebody that has imported a supra into Canada? Or somebody knows how it works? Or knows a Company that can help me?

I read that cars younger than 15 are not allowed into Canada? So that means i can import my supra? It's from 1994.

And i also have a question about the car inspection, i have a stock supra, so thats no problem, but do i need to Think about something? I'm thinking about changing my (stock) exhaust to one that's a bit louder, is that legal or do you need to have the stock exhaust on the car?

Like to hear from you all :)

Greetings from Sweden :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi and welcome. I imported my supra from the states a while ago, but it still looks like the same process. If you look up importing cars I to Canada you will be able to find the information needed. You'll need to pay to get a form to get the process started. Leave the car stock for now because you'll have to get two inspections done. The first one will be done at a Canadian Tire for the out of country inspection, and the second can be done at any shop that can do out of province inspections. It's a pretty easy process but needs to be done in a timely manner when the car arrives. Two things that you will need if daytime running lights, and the anchor for a baby seat. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts