Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeking the advice of Greddy MX owners out there...
do you guys notice an increase in HP? What is the rest of it made of( tip and canister is stainless steel...) if you have any pics please post. Did you like it and does it last?
thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey...i have the greddy MX on my 95 n/a...if your looking for sound..your looking at the wrong system...it add a nice power increase and alil rumble. here a pic of it

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not looking for alot of sound....but i feel the stock exhaust system is just TOO quiet. if the MX is barely louder than the stock exhaust, i probably dont want it. However if it is rediculously loud like those little civics running around(THE ONES YOU CAN HEAR FROM MANY BLOCKS AWAY) then i dont want it either. i want something that has a distinct presence without being obnoxiously loud and calling attention from cops. those are just too loud in my opion.
is this a good exhaust for me with that description. Also, anyone know what the piping is made of....besides the canister and tip?

·
Always Furious. Now Fast.
447 Posts
Looking for some more sound...

Get one of the headers we are having SP make up for us. I am going to run the headers with a Greddy SP N/A (the predecessor to the MX). I think that should be just loud enough without being obnoxious...

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
intakes make exhausts louder too. probably the combination of the intake and the exhaust should make it loud enough for me to be happy?
any thoughts about that? im 17...inexperienced , but lookin to learn.
thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
i am also 17...Takes awhile to get used to all the supra lingo...but i love my car..and also the intake thing is hard on our cars cuz they dont make any..except for the K&N one with the flang that connects to out MAF i got ride of my stock restrictive pipeing and made my own intake which is matched up nice with the exhaust..i was reading about the headers if they were alil bit cheaper i would love to buy them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts