Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, now that i've found my new custom subbox thanks to nazar, can anybody recommend a good in-dash video unit? i saw one once that could pivot side to side, which would be cool so passengers wouldnt have to watch a screen pointed right at me. has anybody seen this?? or, what are some other units you've had good experiences with?? any help is appreciated...

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,922 Posts
do a little looking in this section, we just had a few threads about indash video systems. or roll down to V-Town and take a look at what we can do for you ;)

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
adamcognac said:
so, now that i've found my new custom subbox thanks to nazar, can anybody recommend a good in-dash video unit? i saw one once that could pivot side to side, which would be cool so passengers wouldnt have to watch a screen pointed right at me. has anybody seen this?? or, what are some other units you've had good experiences with?? any help is appreciated...
2 screens - one for you, one for the passenger :bigthumb:

·
Registered
162 Posts
run a clarion vrx765vd in the dash and a small monitor in the pass side visor. like a 4" or a 5"would be fine and im sure in cali you can find a shopto make it look O.E.

·
ˆê”Ô ƒGƒAƒ�ƒgƒv‚d‚q
1,039 Posts
adamcognac said:
what are some other units you've had good experiences with??
Factory Toyota!

tjfls4 said:
make it look O.E.
nothing's gonna look better than O.E. !

I have been using this one. It fits perfectly, plugs right in, has video inputs, back camera input, voice control, RCA Outs front and rear, even an MD player!

Too bad the Radio frequency won't work in the U.S. and I'm not sure if a U.S. Nav DVD will work in this either. But hey, I've had good experiences with it here! :bigthumb:

Ishii

·
Registered
589 Posts
Depends on how much you would like to spend. I just sold My Kenwood DDX-7015 with Ipod adapter for $640 on Ebay, HAD i know I WOULD BE BUYING A SUPRA,I would of kept it.

Sorry, My finger hit the caps thier.... :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts