Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just recently bought the car, but there are several parts that needed to be replace. The car runs fine, engine shakes a little, but currently the car is only boosting 0.5 bar, I replaced the vacuum hoses, and tested all the VSV sensor and I think one of them is bad. I'm trying to get a hold of the Wastegate VSV part #90910-12115, also I need the factory shifter with reverse lockout. Currently I'm running with some cheap aftermarket with no safety ring going to reverse. If you have one or know someone please let me know or tell me where I can get it (beside the dealer.) Thanks.

· Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shifter

I have the stock shifter but i had to use the lockout plate for my short shifter. Don't know if you can have one made or not.
I'm sure no. Don't short shifter comes with the ring already? Where did you get the short shifter at?

· 93 TT 6SPD OWNER!!!
317 Posts
I got it from a guy on the forums. its a C's shifter.

But IIRC you have to use parts of the stock shifter for the new one. The plate i was talking about goes under the shifter and makes it not move over until you lift up on the ring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.