Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I need you guys to find me a TRD LSD for 6spd that's been hidden somewhere in your shop.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much for 2 engine mounts and a red trans mount?

I just put the TRD Transmission Mounts on sale in a different thread for $99. TRD Motor Mounts are $429. Total of $528 for both. In stock, can ship today if you order in the next few minutes.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I happy I bought my trd motor mounts years ago from you guys.

SO MANY Toyota and TRD parts are being discontinued for the Supra now. People need to stock away extras while they can! Buying extra OEM/TRD Supra parts and putting them on your shelf is going to give you a better return than any stock market investment. Supply and demand dictates discontinued parts will sell for 150% to 400% of their original cost in this community. Just look at the price of OEM floor parts, TRD tachs, V160s, etc. etc. The list will only get longer, and TRD engine and transmission mounts are about to join that list.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Sorry for being a noob, how many do we need per engine and what does it fix?

·
Registered
252 Posts
You will need 2. These are the mounts to which your engine is attached to your chasis. These trd mounts are made from stiffer rubber than the oem mounts. They firm up the mounting points of the engine which allows for less play of the motor.

This is from mvp's website: This is the pair of TRD mounts for your engine. These are made of MUCH harder rubber (urethane) than your stock mounts and are highly recommended to anyone with high mileage and/or any Supra with a single turbo upgrade.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You will need 2. These are the mounts to which your engine is attached to your chasis. These trd mounts are made from stiffer rubber than the oem mounts. They firm up the mounting points of the engine which allows for less play of the motor.

This is from mvp's website: This is the pair of TRD mounts for your engine. These are made of MUCH harder rubber (urethane) than your stock mounts and are highly recommended to anyone with high mileage and/or any Supra with a single turbo upgrade.

Thanks dirty!

Basically your OEM mounts will wear out. Its not if, its when. They are made of soft rubber which deteriorates over the years from normal wear and tear and heat cycling. The TRD are your only option for replacement mounts that aren't "solid" mounts (which can cause some minor vibration that some of us don't like).

The price is for the pair, which is all you need. They are discontinued worldwide, and what I have left is all I have. After this you may never see them again brand new.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dusty thx for making this thread rather than just awaiting people to randomly discover the part on your website. Snagged now for the future.

Brian

Thanks for the order and comment. Also, the online rates charged you too much shipping, so I lowered that to the correct amount before charging your credit card. Sorry about that!

Will ship today and upload the tracking # to mvpmotorsports.com

Cheers,

Dusty

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Just out of curiosity the TRD mounts that I got have 12360-JA800 part # only on it. In the pic I am seeing the bunch having PTR04-0004. What's the difference?

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just out of curiosity the TRD mounts that I got have 12360-JA800 part # only on it. In the pic I am seeing the bunch having PTR04-0004. What's the difference?

You have very old ones. TRD went from 12360-JA800 to the PTR04 system many years ago. They did it for all TRD parts. There is zero difference between the 2 part numbers though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts