Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I made up my mind, I gotta go single, I just hate the inconcistancy of the twins, once 17psi, once 19, 16,15,18. I'm getting really tired. So I would like the opinion of people that drive the car every day, hard on the freeway and the autobahn (I'm taking the car overseas in a year - speeding in Germany).
I made all the preparations on my auto drivetrain, like upgraded tranny and high stall (4k), so I'm set to go.
I'm not a cheap guy, but I just don't understand the outrageous prices of single setups from PHR,SP,RPS etc. Last time I checked with my distributor the basic stuff for a turbo kit come to a total of like $2,500 - $3,000(tops), why do those guys charge an arm and a leg, there is no warranty either way to cover up loses from damaged cars. Anyway give me ideas ladies and gents, I like the t78 (reason is price) I don't know how it would be though on an everyday basis??? Any other ideas welcome. Oh by the way I buy wholesale Turbonetics and Greddy (just a hint) so please consider this factor in your opinions.

Dimitri

M

·
0 Posts
I've heard it already started snowing in Midgigan? For $2500 get a snowmobile!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Building a project car in the winter is just the best thing. The only drawback is you cannot test it, but as for the mods, you have SO MUCH time. Who needs a snowmobile when you can take your beater car in an empty parking lot and do burnouts with snow tires.;)

Cheers :cool:
Dimitri

1 - 6 of 6 Posts