Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

how the hell do you get to the actuator i circled? i got everything else done but the hoses on that actuator, it looks like you have to take off the y pipe? is there any other way? same goes for the other hoses i circled, they are all in the same area.

·
Registered
315 Posts
The two hoses you have circled go to the pre-spooling actuator and is located on the second turbo. It is located between the
second turbo inlet pipe and the valve cover but is very hard to get to since it is so close to the firewall. Good luck.

·
Registered
658 Posts
they are impossible to get to unless you have tiney hands are take the engine out.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The stock egbv hoses have a special glue on them also. I don't think you can replace them without disassembling some stuff back there...you certainly can't just pull them off without cutting them.

-Derek S.

·
Stock Twins King
4,592 Posts
I got mine off, but let me tell you!!! It was a PITA!! Had to take the Loom off, the heater hose, and I think one more pipe. Even then it wasnt easy. I had to use those 12" long needle nose pliers, and a bit of luck. I didnt worry about glued hoses that Derek said, because I had these hoses off before when the turbo's were off.

Stu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts