YaosAuto said:
damn, that car is fast.

"MANAJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"MONIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

·
Registered
857 Posts
god damn that looks fun to drive...
you know whats funny.... my boss' named his kid 'Kash Money' .. no joke. ha ha...

what does it say after 'money cash' on that sticker?

nice driving, fag.
(fag part was a joke.. :) for the record)

n

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Exciting! Damn dude, you drive fast, congratulations again. Did you used to be a NYC cab driver? ;)

How does the GT3 and your lap time ...GT3 is NA right?... compare to your buddy Cory driving the 993 twin turbo at that recent RA time attack? you said ".. he turned a 36.9" I'm not trying to compare drivers, but did you have a chance to drive both cars and if so, how do you find the comparison?

·
TX2K7 roadrace champion
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well the car in this vid and the 993 cory drive in nasa dont really even compair

at all

so u cant really compair.....

awd Vr 2wd
NA Vrs turbo
racecar Vrs street car

ive never drivin the 993 turbo he was driving

he betterd his time on sunday to a 34.3 also

the rs is 10 sec a lap faster... and thats nocking 10 sec off of a 34..... so thats a BUNCH.. 2 totaly dif cars

·
Registered
65 Posts
Awesome video. It was interesting to watch the "Kill" Supra video and this back to back. In the parts in the Supra video where you were letting off, you were full tilt in the Porsche. Really goes to show the difference between a really fast street car and an all out race car.

BTW, my dad is a Porsche fanatic (drove a 914 and 911 years ago) and always loves it when I show him these videos. Keep it up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts