Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was just seeing if anyone was interested in a Supra meet in indianapolis some time soon. Give me your feed back!

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
I am up for it.

Steve K.

J

·
0 Posts
If you come to mine I'll come to yours!! LOL! I'd be interested either way to be honest, but I'd like to see you guys show up here also.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where and when Jon? I'm interested. Link me to the thread. If it's not REALLY soon and I dont have to work.. count me in!

J

·
0 Posts
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278639

If it was a Supra only meet it probably wouldn't be worth coming to as there are only about 6 anywhere near me. However, since it's a Toyota meet with a few stragglers from other makes it should be really good!

Like you, I can't come if it's too soon. I'll be ripping the car apart this weekend and it won't be back up for a couple weeks.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I was thinking the first or second weekend of June so that should give you plenty of time to get your car back up and running.

Last year we had a meet in Indy along US 31 at Hooters. There were 3 MK3's and 2 real nice MK4's. There would have been a few more cars than that, but it was cold and rained earlier in the day. So hopefully there will be a better turn out this year.

What date would be good for everyone? How's June 11th? Give me your feed back

J

·
0 Posts
Man, I had like every event anywhere near me written down the other day and now I can't find it!!

There's a thread on SM in the Mid-west section about a meet at IRP on June 3rd. You should get with those guys and see about getting both of these happening on the same date. Here goes a link......

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129

The other main events/meets I'm planning to attend are...

Nopi @ STL...not sure of date...
CHI2K5 on July 30th
July 16th meet here
Vegas in October...at least I'm hoping...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Grant, you're going to Las Vegas? I'm pretty sure I'm going also, we need to caravan.

And about this meet in Indy, I'm deff. good to go. Just give me a date, time, and location, and I'll be there. There'll have to be some other MKII's though :rolleyes: ... In my wettest and wildest... Anyway, consider me there.

The IRP thing isn't going very far, I guess it's gonna be me and Eriol, from the supramania site.... o-well. 14 secs, here I come. :blah:

J

·
0 Posts
Matt, I was just thinking that this possible meet and the possible IRP meet should be combined into one. Also, I'm not counting on Vegas, more like wishfull thinking....

·
Registered
46 Posts
lol....
me either
Got into school, so my schedule wont allow it anymore. O-well.... there's always LV2007 or so.... :rolleyes:

But, I was just saying that if the IRP meet falls through, which looks like it may... no interest so it seems, then any other meet will suit me just as well. Just make sure I know about it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm all about racing, and anyone that's not should go buy a Buick. ;)

That is, assuming my car is up to it... seems like as soon as I crush one gremlin, two more spring up in its place (now I'm having transmission and suspension issues cropping up).

I'm off that Saturday too, so what about racing on Friday and food on Saturday?

(Sorry I just noticed this thread, I don't check the forums very often.)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm all about a 2 day meet. If anyone else is they should jump over to supramania and let them know so that doesnt fall through. I was thinking just set the date as June 4th that way we can add that Friday to the agenda if it actually does happen.
I just need to give work at least a weeks notice to make sure I have that Sat. off.
One other thing.... do we want this a strictly Supra meet or a meet for Supras, 3Kgt's, etc?

Lets make this happen guys whether that friday happens or not!

Josh

·
Registered
46 Posts
I doubt we'll get enough people together for a "supra only" meet.... So I'd say come one, come all.. Who knows, maybe we can show them the way... :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Well last time i was in indy for a supra meet there were 5 of us.. only supras.. 3 mk3's 2 mk4's. But hey.. if everyone agrees.. just a nice performance car meet sounds good. What's everyone think? June 4th okay? saaayy 7:00 at Hooters on US31? Then a cruise afterward?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey-

I don't have a supra ( I own a '94 300ZX) but I would love to tag along. PM me if I can. Don't want to be a intrude if it is supra's only.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, if noone else has any objection, i dont see why not. as long as theres no junk hondas or nissan or n/a eclipse.. crap like that.. Supras, 300ZX, 3000GT, things in that category are all good.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Saturday the 4th would be outstanding.

I say all cool cars are welcome -- especially the 300zx, since it's the Supra's closest rival. :)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts