Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

(first post)

I've got a question regarding the 93JDM NA

I've been looking for a decent set of replacement Indiglo gauges... problem is I have yet to find them in the "Kilometers" being on the outside(bigger) and miles being on the inside)

I've been trying to read as much info on the Supras as I can stand to read at one time over the past few weeks...

I hope to get some good info from checking on here.

Anybody else know of a list of things that are different fromt he JDM-USDM/Euro? ( read somewhere they use different lightbulbs or some such on the brake lights?)

I did a search as well but came up with 12 pages of useless "show off your X" threads with no info I can use, so any help is appreciated.

Any place I should check first (suppliers) for parts for JDMs? Mostly stock parts, but Im going to rice it up like no tomorrow :p

Ohh I reside in Winnipeg, MB, Canada.

Luke

· Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A simple "no" would do... but I can read between the lines ;)

LED conversion... Hmm see I wanted my tach all lit up/reversed when at night... but I might have to go that way I suppose if I can't find what I want.

Time to head over to the LED threads.

Thanks anyways I suppose.

Luke

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.