Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of the local folks interested in showing up to the meet this Saturday ? my car is not in any shape for the show portion of this gig but the kart racing might be allot of fun and give us all a chance to meet. There is a post already in here from the organizer I beleive with all the specifics, just thought I would check to see about possibly meeting some of you guys.
Thanks,
Jeff

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
I'm just a MKIII guy but I'd be interested in going. My car won't make it as I'm awaiting a new Standalone system and I'm just ending the Front Face intake protion of this month's mods.

If I'm invited lemme know, I'll bring either my Slow 06 ZZR, and my kick ass, vette killing stock 01 Altima :)~

~Dan

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this thing is open to anybody and everybody, im just looking to meet some of the local Supra guys and have a good time racing some of these other Houston clubs...
should be a blast with them combining the two tracks into one, with 10-12 people on the track at once things get pretty interesting.
anyone with any interest drop me a line.

·
Registered
31 Posts
There will be many Sub people there. There will also be a few Evos, Z's & G's plus some S2000's. Anyone is able to go. Just make sure they race!!! :nutkickhi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts