Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the infinity 10 and the 12 position trim switch. Is it possible to have the trim switch to have for example: number 1 being pump gas tune with traction control enabled, and number 2 being pump gas tune without traction control. If so, could I get a short write up on how to do this. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The T/C trim is designed to be on its own input (Analog 14). You can use the "Mode Switch" feature for map switching. You can select between different VE, ignition, lambda target, and boost tables. The input is selectable in the Setup Wizard under Input Function Assignments.

·
Registered
58 Posts
care to go into any more details on how to set this up? ill be doing this on mine soon

·
Registered
42 Posts
care to go into any more details on how to set this up? ill be doing this on mine soon

You can download the latest v2.95 Infinity Tuner from www.aemelectronics.com designed to support the new v95 firmware release. Once downloaded and installed, check out the document "Version95_UpdateNotes" in your Documents\AEM\Infinity Tuner\Instructions directory. Near the end of the document is a multi-page section on how to use and configure the map switching functions of the Infinity.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Would the 12 position switch work on the Series 2 for adjusting the traction control? Or would that only work with the Infinity?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Would the 12 position switch work on the Series 2 for adjusting the traction control? Or would that only work with the Infinity?
Only on Infinity. You can however use the 12-position switch on a Series II to adjust boost on the fly (with new 02v02 firmware).

·
Registered
58 Posts
You can download the latest v2.95 Infinity Tuner from www.aemelectronics.com designed to support the new v95 firmware release. Once downloaded and installed, check out the document "Version95_UpdateNotes" in your Documents\AEM\Infinity Tuner\Instructions directory. Near the end of the document is a multi-page section on how to use and configure the map switching functions of the Infinity.
i suppose i should update my firmware then. currently running v92.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts