Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still using v92 software and firmware. I put in a 4gb memory stick (ntfs format) with the parameters set to log at above 3500 rpm. I selected the channels to log and resaved the session file and commited the changes and unhooked the pc from the tuning usb cable and did multiple pulls beyond 3500rpm. When I try to import the log data from the memory stick it shows no files so does the pc still have to be connected to the infinity to use the usb logging? I looked for directions in the pdf instructions but it they dont go into any detail on how exactly to use this feature. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
42 Posts
No, the PC doesn't have to be connected to the ECU to log to USB - that would defeat the purpose :)

The USB drive should be formatted in either FAT or FAT32, not NTFS. You can use Windows to format it. If you use this method, you'll be able to remove the stick out of the Infinity and see the datalogs on the stick.

Alternatively, you can format the stick through Infinity Tuner by choosing "Format" under right-click from the USB log download menu. This will format the stick in "RAW" which will allow faster logging, however the data must be downloaded through the Infinity Tuner software while the stick is inserted into the ECU. This is typically the preferred method.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts