Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the 6.5" Infinity Kappa speakers in my car before and loved them. They are the 3 way ones model 63.5i. I sold them and need a new pair. Should I buy these again or are there better ones on the market? Make sure to post model numbers of other products. I need them for the rear of my MKIV. Thanks in advance. I'll be most likely be running a JL Audio 300/4 amp to all four speakers.

http://www.shopping.com/xPF-Infinity_Kappa_63_5i

·
Registered
856 Posts
I guess you're running component speakers in the front?

Factory speakers would be enough for the rear-fill effect. If I were you, I'd invest more on a nice set of front speakers.

-Brian.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have infinity kappa 4" in the front. Kind of blew the left side though. Any suggestions? I ran 75rms to my front kappa's and they ripped pretty bad. I warm up my speakersi n the morning too.

·
NA-T member
455 Posts
run the 6.5" in the front. The speakers will be a lot more efficient

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
i have always run Infinity or Rockford. Infinitys mid and tweets seem to be a little more clear until you get in the high dollar stuff.

·
C.T.H
573 Posts
I think the infinity have a really good crisp sound. If you were pleased with these speakers then I would say to go with them again.

·
1,057 Posts
I personally love Kappas for their price range. I just replaced the stock speakers in my accord with 3 way Kappas

·
Photogenic Monkey!
78 Posts
yea, theyre very good speakers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts