Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Scotch Scotch Scotch
17,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the shop had a bad rep in the past, has it still been doing shady shit lately? My buddy has twin Viper motors in his boat and plans to send them to Hennessey this winter for twin turbos. Whats the scoop?

· Registered
3,625 Posts
Holy shit 2 viper motors in a boat?! I don't know much about them but that must fucking scream. Do you have any pictures of it? I can't even imagine what that feels like in a boat. I have been in a boat with a ragged out 351 and thought that was quick.

· Registered
4,241 Posts
Holy shit 2 viper motors in a boat?! I don't know much about them but that must fucking scream. Do you have any pictures of it? I can't even imagine what that feels like in a boat. I have been in a boat with a ragged out 351 and thought that was quick.
From what I have read that isn't that wild of a build... 2,000 hp boats aren't all that uncommon.

· Scotch Scotch Scotch
17,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sent him a text to see if he has pics of the boat online. Its graced a few magazine covers, but i forget which ones.

And i agree with the UGR and Heffner suggestions, i recommended those to him before anyway :lol:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.