Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of putting a 2J swaped Mk3 back together that someone left halfassed done. just wondering if you guys could post up some pics, info and tips on your cars that you have done the 2j swap on.

· Got 2JZ MkIII???
288 Posts

mine still isnt finished...cant offer any tips except get alot of patience for the wiring, it was a pain getting some things to work right and still not finished yet. :sadance:

· kaizen Motorsports
1,310 Posts
Our swap runs already but we need a DP made and the swap is completed. I found it much easier not to use the Japanese harness. That third plug that comes off the body harness from the aristo clip would of been a pain in the ass, and it was not worth using it. Good luck to all of you doing this swap. It's not as easy as people think.

Edit: here is a picture with the IC piping 90% done

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks alot guys!! Very nice cars! keep it comin!! I have a USDM engine in mine, someone had a VPC wired in in mine and they cut the wires, so i got to figure out the wires there. hopefully mine will be done soon, it was already running before i got it, but like i said, someone was going to a single turbo and got everything apart and then left. now i'm starting where they left off, which suchs, because i'm not Jz knowledgeable yet, but will be soon. I have an XS power manifold and t greddy T78 but i think i'm going to go with a smaller turbo for more streetablity. So the more info i get the better.
Thanks!!

· Premium Member
7,958 Posts
more streetable? the T78 is only a 66mm turbo can really get more streetable like that..good luck with swap, if you are not familiar with jz's and you are dealing with hacked up wires you will need it...

· Premium Member
7,958 Posts
more streetable? the T78 is only a 66mm turbo can really get more streetable like that..good luck with swap, if you are not familiar with jz's and you are dealing with hacked up wires you will need it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.