Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone recommend any place that cleans/tests injectors? i'd appreciate any feedback! i believe they are bosche style

thanks
jason

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
Yeah they did my stocks as well... very pleased with their work.
They provided a flow/progress chart and the turn around was really fast.
IIRC, it's ~$190 for all 6 (stock injectors)
Good luck, I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
FWIW, there are many reputable cleaners who supply the same service, at HALF the price(12.00 is the price abywhere but RC) with a 3 day turn around, Google, and ye shall see. Most have dozens of positive feedback statements. Carl

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in2twins said:
FWIW, there are many reputable cleaners who supply the same service, at HALF the price(12.00 is the price abywhere but RC) with a 3 day turn around, Google, and ye shall see. Most have dozens of positive feedback statements. Carl
carl,
thanks i actually will be sending it out to witchhuner performance. you are right they do the same work and they are half the price. not a big deal but they seem very detailed and even explain the whole process which i liked :)

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I don't think it's $25 per injector but I guess it's been a while. I could swear it was cheaper when I did mine.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I've been paying $180 when I've used RC. And the advertised one day turn around is only if you pay extra for the fast shipping. I'll probably look for a cheaper source the next time myself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts