Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows how accurate the lcd display on the rebic lc is for the injector duty cycle. When I make WOT pulls it goes to the 10th and sometimes even the 11th light of the 12 which is like 90% injector duty cycle. Right now I'm running 13psi on a 60 trim ct-26 with a walbro and 440's. Thats a lot of fuel and it's probably why I've gone through 3 plugs in a week of boosting. But the weird part is none of the plugs look fouled, they just stop working. I wanted to use the rebic to lean it out a little, but I'm not sure If I can trust the display

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, I used to work in valley stream and I always used to pass a shop that had at least 3 mkIII's parked out front all the time. Does anyone know where I'm talking about or has anyone been there. I really need to get it on a dyno to get an idea of my a/f situation, and a place that know supra's would be ideal.

·
On the edge of adhesion..
942 Posts
The shop you are refering to was F&H Performance and they have relocated to Tampa Fl. They did not have a dyno anyway...there are other places locally to help you out, as I am sure someone will chime in soon. Good luck...

Khris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts