Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a JDM spec supra and want a bit more fuel good for 450-500rwhp so can I get away with just putting in larger injectors from 440cc to 600cc and pulsation damper removal?

If I reset the comp after doing that will it recognize what's been done and run ok?

I'm hopeless with fuel mods so any advice is appreciated I would prefer to try and get away with a simple upgrade if possible

·
Supporting Vendor
4,400 Posts
the supra's stock pump is only good to about 500 wheel, maybe a bit more...i dont know if the JDM is different, but for a small investment, a fuel pump would be good insurance.

·
Shawn Davis
1,662 Posts
Yes. Does it suprise you that they program the computer differently for different cars? You need a piggy back controller to "fool" the computer into delivering the correct amount of fuel.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,400 Posts
get a vpc...it has different chips for different injectors...i think b is like 660, c is 720 i believe, A probably is 550?? someone that has one can chime in on this. its been tested over and over again...the vpc will need to be used in conjunction with an SAFC or GCC (the brother hks model), or something like that.

·
supraman
632 Posts
JDM supra's dont require VPC as we do not have MAF sensor, the computer uses the Turbo pressure sensor!
You would need only a fuel computer like the Apex S-AFC to tune the fuel. You will most definately run rich running 600cc injectors!! Also where are you getting 600cc injectors from? Remember - we use high impedence injectors on JDM supra's!:)

·
Supporting Vendor
4,400 Posts
i knew they had a map, i just wasnt sure if it had limits, or waht they were.

chromesupra - good luck on your semi-fuel system.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts