Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im putting a 1jz in an sc300 and i cant get it run for anything.

i have compression
i have fuel pressure
and i have spark

however, the injectors are pulsing two times and then cutting off (im testing with a noid light)

i have spark more than 2 pulses though

im not sure if its cam/crank sensor related or not. I have continuity between all wires and the ecm. Ive also checked all sensors for resistance and they test good. i did extend the harness though, im not sure if that is causing any issues.

my other thought is it might be theft ecu related? but i dont think the theft ecu cuts the injector pulse?

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i found this toyota document explaining the injector pulsing

what i dont know is if my NE(crank) and G(cam) sensor signal/circuit is bad will it still pulse twice? maybe just a weak signal?

it looks like the IGF is the culprit but i have 5v at the ecu from the ignitor. I have also replaced the ignitor and ecu and have the same issue

if my timing marks are correctly lined up is it possible for the engine to be 180 out?

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i went in and cleaned up the cam sensors and the connector plugs. checked the resistances. checked the crank sensor resistance.

i put the noid light back in the injector plug and i have a steady pulse al throughout cranking

BUT

theres still not a drop of fuel in the cylinders

i *think* i have everything setup correctly.

theres compression (tested with compression guage)
theres spark (tested by grounding all coils and plugs)
theres 40psi of fuel pressure all throughout cranking
and the noid light is pulsing

yet theres no fuel going in.........

am i missing something? or are every single one of my injectors closed shut? (they are 440cc injectors from a jdm 2jzgte, i bought them from a member on clublexus. He had them cleaned and flowed by witchunter supposedly, i have a reciept and they looked like new)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts