Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got problems with my car it does not start its 1995 Supra. i got spark but there is no injector pulse i checked power to the injector connector and it got power on both injector terminal i hooked up the Noid light to injector and they just won't pulse when cranking so i grabed can of carb cleaner and have my buddy crank over while i am spraying the can in throttle body and it starts and idle like a champ as soon as i stop spraying it would just die. i really need you guys opinion what should i do next please helpp meee :ugh2:

I really appreciated any help
Thanks

· T88 YOU
3,904 Posts
well if you have power to the injectors then its something in the ecu, injectors are ground controlled. have you dont anything to the car lately? removed any connectors like crank or cam position sensor? messed with the ecu at all? basically when did this start happening?

· T88 YOU
3,904 Posts
no, if the ecu is properlly ground the injectors there should be no voltage on ground side when probing the wire and negative terminal on the battery, move the negative battery probe to the positive and you should see 12.X volts!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.