Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock mkiii it is a non turbo model and I am wondering if I get a set of injectors off a mkiii turbo will it work and sence it is a turbo model it will dump more fuel in the motor I belive.... I really don't know just my intake and exhaust is giving it more air what should I do next???? Turbo injectors or fuel pressure regulator both or neither???

· tire killer
505 Posts
yes you can just drop the injectors in BUT, unless you love being pig rich at WOT dont do it. i have seen several ppl put the factory N/A's back in. i would just say leave it alone at intake and exhaust but thats just me.

-shane

p.s.
i went threw the make n/a fast stage. i now own 2 turbo cars and 1 near stock n/a.
if you want power get a turbo or go broke going for 250hp.

· Registered
1,496 Posts
More fuel isn't going to help you out. If anything leaning things out a bit might prove beneficial.

I, as well as others in the N/A camp, would recommend you forus on weight reduction. Light weight flywheel, light weight rims, one piece drive shaft and so on.

How much of your exhaust has been replaced? Just a catback? Of have you got headers and a high flow cat as well?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.