Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have now talked to a vendor/SFsponsor who is heavily considering doing a Group buy for the innovate LM1 wideband O2. They said they can give us 10% off if we can buy a minimum 10 units. The units are on the shelf and can be shipped immediately. This would solve all of the problems with the admins. This would be a good deal with the rpm kit and the price would with in $20.00 of the ZT2 kit. If you all ready, please chime in.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
*calculates what %10 off would equal" Yeah... I would be seriuosly interested in one-

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Just an idea, but for GB's I'd go direct to the manufacturer. 10% isn't squat on something like that. If you do directly to the manufacturer, they can usually make you a MUCH better deal. I've arranged tons of GB's in the past and found this was always the best way. Ultimately, the sponsor still wants their cut and they get their certain discount too. I'm not telling you to necessarily go around them, but it might not be a bad idea to call them.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't post any prices, becasue of the rules. I don't know if it hooks up to an autometer guage, but that would be nice. I know they also sell an innovate guage that can hook up.

Trent, you know I am trying, to do "what you are saying". But I have been told that it needs to be a sponsor. I would like to get more off, and if it goes well maybe they will go 15% but I am not sure. I also don't have inside connections like you do from your previous experience. I know you could talk to your BUDS and probabley could swing a good deal. I was trying to get the Z2T, but the Admins say it is not going to happen.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I need one of these as well. What is the price going to be? You can PM me if you want.

Rick

·
Registered
344 Posts
id much rather buy the LC-1 with gauge. unfortunately, they are impossible to find right now.

·
Registered
973 Posts
interested if you can get a deal.. but like trent said 10% isn't squat...

Either get a better deal from innovative.. or i'll end up getting it from MVP, HPF or one of those other supra vendors that I know and take care of us.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First of All, I can't list the price, thats the rules. But I think you can figure out what 10% off off your price would be.
Secondly, I said that the Group Buy has to be done by a SPONSOR, not the Manufacture. So since there are only a couple of sponsors, you should be able to figure out where you are going to get the WBO2.
Thirdly, A group buy will be done by the Sponsor, NOT By ME. I get nothing out of it, except a dsicounted WBO2 like everyone else that buys it. Trent also does not work for a Sponsor so he can't help US right now. I wish he did or could help out more.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,276 Posts
really you guys amaze me.. for 20-40 bucks just fork it out and you can have the unit anytime.. is 20 bucks REALLy that much savings?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The savings should be more then $40.00. Could be higher if you buy more plus we have not settled on 10% yet. I got into a group buy in the Z2t, that fell thru, and they were only offerring free shipping and handling, plus $10.00.
Well, anyway, if we don't get 10 people then I guess it's off.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Well, unless it's going through the manufacturer and we are getting a real discount >20% than I'm out.

G

·
what is the base prices or where is a good place for me to look at on prices of an LM1? i tried to get in that zt2 gp but it didn't go through.

·
Registered
357 Posts
for 10% off I will just wait and buy one later, 20% or more and I'd raise an eyebrow of interest.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, I talked to the sponsor again, and they will give you a 15% discount if the orders reach 10 or more. That would be about $65.00 off of the posted price from any sponsor web page. If you are interested thats good, if not thats OK.

I need one, and I saw all of the people who were trying to get the Z2T (which is what I wanted) so I figured we could pull together and save $50 to $60. I just did the leg work and the emailing and telephoning. So, here it is.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, this looks like 9 people, the minimum is 10. Just to make sure can each of you WHO are going buy PM me so I can count it up and then I will set up the GB through " The Sponsor" of SF.
Once you see who the Sponsor is, then all of the negitive comments, should go away. I thinks its a good deal, for a good product. I will not make one penny on the deal and the GB does not go through me. I just happen buy alot of parts from these vendors/sponsor. If we don't make 10 people by tommorrow, then I will quit trying and just go buy a O2 sensor by myself.
Thanks for your responses.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts