Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered that wideband today and should receive it by next week before the next Sunday track day.:) It comes with display, O2 sensor, power cord for cigarette lighter, 40 minutes of playback, software for computer and extra output ports just in case you want to add anything to it later.

I guess for now I am going to have to have someone in the car recording with my videocamera my wideband and my AFC so I can see the RPM. I know they are coming out with a RPM adapter, but don't think it is out yet? I know it is only $99, but does anyone know where to get it, or if it is out yet?

Would be very nice to have RPM in the datalogging, so I wouldn't have to videotape my AFC.:)

Thanks

Later

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey,
I just got mine today!! I love that dang thing. It really isnt hard to get a good rough map without an rpm converter. Just mount the display to the dash close to the tach and boost gauge. By the way, they said that 'if they werent able to ship on the rpm converters by next week, they are going to shoot themselves' HAHA. They also have a 52mm needle guage that is coming our next week too.

RJ

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eightballrj said:
Hey,
I just got mine today!! I love that dang thing. It really isnt hard to get a good rough map without an rpm converter. Just mount the display to the dash close to the tach and boost gauge. By the way, they said that 'if they werent able to ship on the rpm converters by next week, they are going to shoot themselves' HAHA. They also have a 52mm needle guage that is coming our next week too.

RJ
What fuel controller do you tune with? That is awesome that it is that easily done. I figured it would be kind of hard to do without a RPM readout of some sort.

I guess when you tune the fuel controller the a/f changes directly then right?

·
Registered
260 Posts
keep us posted on this toy. I too am very interested!

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Hey Jake, scoot on down to Fargo.. I got one.

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts