Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is using this wideband? I am going to buy a WB this week, and this is another option I am looking at. The ONLY downside is the size of the unit. How easy is it to use, datalog, etc? Does anybody have a pic of the graph? Does it look just like a dyno sheet with the RPM horizontal with AF being read vertically?

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
506 Posts
I love mine. It was very easy to install. Whenever I want to use it, I just go plug it in and go. It's not that big a deal that it's so big, just put it on the passenger seat, or have someone hold it while in use.

·
Diehard 4G63/AWD User
666 Posts
I use one in my non-Supra car that I borrow from a friend of mine. It's pretty easy to use. Personally, I don't have the software to log it but I do view it in real time when I'm making my 3rd-4th gear tuning pulls. :) The display is bright enough even during the day. I do agree it's a little bulky in comparison to other units such as the PLX Devices and ZT2-Zeitronix stuff, but it works really good. :bigthumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.