Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is using this wideband? I am going to buy a WB this week, and this is another option I am looking at. The ONLY downside is the size of the unit. How easy is it to use, datalog, etc? Does anybody have a pic of the graph? Does it look just like a dyno sheet with the RPM horizontal with AF being read vertically?

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
506 Posts
I love mine. It was very easy to install. Whenever I want to use it, I just go plug it in and go. It's not that big a deal that it's so big, just put it on the passenger seat, or have someone hold it while in use.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Did you get yours with RPM kit? If so, how do you install it? I just ordered one and I need to know how to wire it. Thanks in advanced.

B

·
0 Posts
I installed a few of these, very nice unit. Easy to use, easy to read.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Broken Silver 6spd said:
I installed a few of these, very nice unit. Easy to use, easy to read.
Have you installed one with the RPM option? If so, do you have any pics on how to wire that in. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
SupraSonic said:
Have you installed one with the RPM option? If so, do you have any pics on how to wire that in. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Pin 58 on the ECU, simple as that!

Jason

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SupraSonic said:
Thanks! I definitely appreciate it! :bigthumb:
My bad, I just re-read this, 58 not 48.....sorry for the typo! I edited the above post also.

Jason

·
Diehard 4G63/AWD User
666 Posts
I use one in my non-Supra car that I borrow from a friend of mine. It's pretty easy to use. Personally, I don't have the software to log it but I do view it in real time when I'm making my 3rd-4th gear tuning pulls. :) The display is bright enough even during the day. I do agree it's a little bulky in comparison to other units such as the PLX Devices and ZT2-Zeitronix stuff, but it works really good. :bigthumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts