Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To make a long story short I spoke to Larry about 3 weeks ago for over an hour and without getting into details it seemed as though we came to some sort of agreement. Since this time I have attempted to get ahold of him several times but got no answer and no call back. If anyone resides in or around the area of Innovations would you mind making a quick trip over to the shop for me to get the status of my car ? Larry promised that this time 3 weeks ago the car would be trailered to his wifes home. According to some good samaritans this never happened. I was also told my targa has been removed and the car is sitting in the parking lot waiting to be rained on. If this is the case, whoever is able to make their way over there I would ask if you could throw a tarp over the top of the car so its not damadged any further. I will gladly mail you a check for your time and the tarp. My patience is wearing thin and I will be booking a flight very soon to fly down there myself to see the man face to face and to see my car. I may look to some of you for help at that time.

thanks in advance for any help !

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Last I saw your car it already had interior damage, targa was unbolted and also did not have any weather stripping, doors unlocked, key in ignition, etc....

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
:tear:

Last I saw your car it already had interior damage, targa was unbolted and also did not have any weather stripping, doors unlocked, key in ignition, etc....

·
Ninja
1,826 Posts
Im willing to go over there tomorrow or maybe even tonight since I'll be on that side of town. Give me a call and give me a brief description on your car and Ill see what I can do.

Peter

407-928-7411

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
Wow, this is really sad to hear. I use to name drop Larry to quite a few people over the last few years to people looking to have work done. What a waste :(

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
Let us know what happens....

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Im willing to go over there tomorrow or maybe even tonight since I'll be on that side of town. Give me a call and give me a brief description on your car and Ill see what I can do.

Peter

407-928-7411
It's the only RSP supra sitting outside.... here is a picture of what it looked like when I was at that scum bag's shop:

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,229 Posts
Sounds like this guy is up to no good with everyones cars. I would be jumping on the plane really fast if this was going on with mine.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's the only RSP supra sitting outside.... here is a picture of what it looked like when I was at that scum bag's shop:

Thanks to all ! BigMike was able to stop over earlier today and said that the car was not outside. Also, I sincerely appreciate all of the members/shops offering their assistance on rebuilding the car, must have heard from 7 or 8 of you. Should Larry not fulfill his obligation I will reassemble what was disassembled/sold, etc myself. I am more concerned about recovering my money, pawned, stolen parts. Also for the record the car is 350 Z Blue :) well whats left of it :(

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Thanks to all ! BigMike was able to stop over earlier today and said that the car was not outside. Also, I sincerely appreciate all of the members/shops offering their assistance on rebuilding the car, must have heard from 7 or 8 of you. Should Larry not fulfill his obligation I will reassemble what was disassembled/sold, etc myself. I am more concerned about recovering my money, pawned, stolen parts. Also for the record the car is 350 Z Blue :) well whats left of it :(
Just have that thing towed over to Titan, we will get it running again.. either here or
Real Street Performance is the only other Supra shop in the area i would take my car to..

·
Registered
635 Posts
Would never take my car there...I found out as soon as i called there, guy is an ass.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
It may not be outside but when we spoke with Larry's landlord when we paid a visit to pick up Cher's car he told us that he was giving Larry an eviction notice as he hasn't been making payments, mind you this is coming straight from his landlord's mouth regardless of what larry or his wife say, and he said he wouldn't think twice about letting him stay there.

I wouldn't listen to a DAMN word Larry tells you...just listen to the other people which have been ripped off by this scum bag. Cher got his car back with someone else's motor installed into his car (just the 2 motor mount bolts put in..)...He is still missing 5K+ worth in parts that Larry SOLD on the forums.

I will be getting Cher's car back into running order without charging him a penny for any of the work.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Just have that thing towed over to Titan, we will get it running again.. either here or
Real Street Performance is the only other Supra shop in the area i would take my car to..
Scott, who was ripped off over 15K by Larry, took his car to Real Speed Performance and from what he told us.. his car is SICK! Got to speak with Jay from RSP while visiting ol' Larry and that shop is TOP NOTCH. From what I see and hear about him I highly recommend them! :bigthumb: He let us keep Cher's car at his shop until we could get it picked up and towed back to Tampa as well! Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I have a great attorney that I have done some previous business ventures with that would most likely be willing to help you you guys out. If you want PM is that would interest you and I will help you get in touch with each other and maybe build a case. Good Luck sorry to hear about your misfortunes

·
Motec - Race Smart
1,086 Posts
Scott, who was ripped off over 15K by Larry, took his car to Real Speed Performance and from what he told us.. his car is SICK! Got to speak with Jay from RSP while visiting ol' Larry and that shop is TOP NOTCH. From what I see and hear about him I highly recommend them! :bigthumb: He let us keep Cher's car at his shop until we could get it picked up and towed back to Tampa as well! Thanks!!
I agree, Jay at Real Street Performance does awesome work! We do excellent work at Titan Motorsports as well, but may not be able to get you in right away. Can't go wrong with either shop.

-Darin

·
Registered
495 Posts
Another thread about Innovations? Has no one read the previous threads? One more time do not take your car to Larry at innovations! Go to Titan or Real Street Performance.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Another thread about Innovations? Has no one read the previous threads? One more time do not take your car to Larry at innovations! Go to Titan or Real Street Performance.
Well this isn't a new customer, his car has been there for YEARS.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts