Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Dusty

Any update on the stand alone gague kit. You said you'd be getting it the 1st week of May or so. Just checking in.

Thanks

Yuri

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
They have moved it to the 19th of May due to production delays, they called me Friday and told me.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any update on this?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Some of them will be arriving today, on time. Imagine that - something in this industry that's on time!!!

Dusty

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you let me know when mine gets shipped. Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
As with all orders, as soon as we ship it we will email you a copy of your invoice and tracking number. It is a PDF file, you will need Adobe Acrobat to open and read it.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any news on the kit yet?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
We received in several kits and filled most backorders. If you want status of you exact order I will need your full name or order number.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Dusty I sent you a PM with the needed info last week but haven't heard back from you.

Thanks

Yuri

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hi Yuri,

I received your PM on Friday. I am still waiting on Adam at Innovate Motorsports to give me a new ETA. Everyone has been closed since Friday for the Holiday. I expect an ETA in the next day and will PM you at that time.

Thanks sir,

Dusty

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any news?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Innovate misallocated me 7 kits on the 19th of May. Adam at Innovate has nothing to send me to make up for it, however he will tomorrow. He is sending my order Overnight Priority, it will arrive next Monday here at MVP and ship to you next Monday from MVP.

Anyone else waiting on a black/black Innovate gauge kit will ship Monday as well.

Thanks for your patience with this issue!

Dusty

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any news on shipping this kit. My car is up and running but I need to be sure I am not going to blow my engine when I step on the gas. Also is there any way you may be able to ship it a little faster then ground. I'd really like to get back behind the wheel of the car soon.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
The kits showed up yesterday afternoon from Innovate, but not early enough to ship out from here yesterday. We already shipped your order today via Ground. I sent it Ground because you are in IL and we are in TX so you have it in 2-3 business days anyhow (i.e. Thursday or Friday).

My apology for the delay, I think you can understand I have no control over manufacturing delays.

Thanks sir,

Dusty

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I run a business myself and know that things don't always go acording to plan...I do appreciate the updates and will be waiting for the kit.

Thanks

Yuri

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Thanks Yuri, appreciate that.

Almost nothing in this industry goes as planned, as I've said many times before on here its much lazier and slower than my previous jobs. Apex doesn't even answer the phone on Fridays because they wash their cars and play GT4. That's just one example. :)

Take care,

Dusty

1 - 16 of 16 Posts