Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

well, i am wondering if anyone knows of a place in either philadelphia area or raleigh NC area that can help out with passing my MKIII that has no cats. i know this is illegal, but i used to have a guy and he moved. so i dont want to throw a cat in just for inspection if i can avoid it. any help/names would be helpful. and dont freaking flame me...i know this is not exactly in accordance to state law. willing to make it worth while.

thanks

·
Republican
9,678 Posts
Getting a post in before thread locked!!!!!:p

·
Registered
218 Posts
i remember hearing about this stuff that u can pour in ur tank that would help ur car pass the exhaust fumes test..cant remember the name of it, but i heard it werks, chek out the speedshops....u kant get it at autozone/strauss:cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lancefloyd said:
hes going to FAIL the visual...unless you put in a cat!

In KS,...we don't worry about that crap.
yea unless the people are too lazy to check for that crap (like us here in CO)

·
Republican
9,678 Posts
wait, how much alcohol do i have to drink to pass the smog test?
but it will be interesting how i can tune my emanage and see how clean i could get it to run...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You just have a straight pipe on there? You could always throw an empty cat on your car..knock the insides out etc..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.