Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They failed me at inspection 5 times for the following:

1. Clear third brake light housing (THE BULBS ARE RED!!!!!! AND THIS IS STOCK ON ALL SUPRAS!!)

2. They TRIED to fail me for the wing..I wouldn't stand for it anymore..I showed him the factory owner's manual and they changed their mind

3. Loud exhaust (IT PASSES THE DB METER, listen to this: The guy tells me if i was passing a cop he would pull me over...I WAS NEXT TO A COP THE WHOLE WAY HOME AND THEY DID NOTHING!)

4. Clear sidemarker light housings..(<-- bullshit)

5. Clear blinkers (OK so i changed the bulbs back to red and apparently the housing has to be red not the bulbs so I got screwed for that too)

They obviously don't want me to pass if they keep making shit up. They failed me the first time just for the sidemarker lights not working, I plugged them all in and they all illuminate, they can't get me for anything else, they're only supposed to check what they failed me for!!! ANYWAYS guys I was wondering if there was a private inspection station I can go to in NJ..can I go to just any gas station and pay someone off? Will I get the same kind of sticker??

AHHHH i'm fuckin HEATED :anger:

anyways i'm goin back outside i need some more :weed:

·
Single Turbo
710 Posts
Damn man sorry to hear about the hard times. Go far away from that inspection place to try someone else.

M

·
0 Posts
Easy there, Fazzio. Yeh I had a guy around here who was actually very anal about little things completely ignored my clear turns and lowered suspension and such.

You may want to either fix your stuff (since I imagine you've already paid), or just do a pay-off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts