Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was sort of a splurge item for me... but I've always LOVED the sound of the HKS Ti exhaust. Not to mention I got a pretty good deal on a slightly used one ;)

The exhaust is simply a thing of beauty. Thick flanges, beautiful welds, fit was perfect and it really gives a ton of ground clearance... big difference over the Power Extreme it replaced. It sounds as wicked as I thought it would... even a bit more-so. :devil:

Overall I am VERY, VERY happy with the new exhaust. It rained all day so I couldn't do any high RPM pulls to hear it really scream. But listening to the idle along with a few stabs of the throttle were enough to get me "excited" :wackit:

Sorry... I just love posting the wacking squirrel! :D

I can't wait for some clear weather to REALLY get a chance to listen to it!

·
Registered
313 Posts
That sounds good. ...how much did you get them for by any chance?? i'm in the market for one..and can't decide to go with that or the Apex'i GT one.

i know the HKS Ti is more money...but...is it better??
and is it full titanium?? others said it's just the canister?? am i wrong?

·
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TeoNeo said:
That sounds good. ...how much did you get them for by any chance?? i'm in the market for one..and can't decide to go with that or the Apex'i GT one.

i know the HKS Ti is more money...but...is it better??
and is it full titanium?? others said it's just the canister?? am i wrong?
I bought mine used... but I got several good prices from all sort of new dealers. Check MVP, Suprastore, Titan, etc. ... and even some of the regular members here sling parts that aren't as well known.

Post in the "wanted" section and you'll be amazed who all contact you! ;)

The Apex is a nice piece... but the Ti is always something I have wanted. The canister is titanium. The sound is just awesome.

Good luck

Jim

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Jim, congrats on the exhaust, it sounds MEAN just like i told ya! However, the fact still remains that our exhaust's look NASTY coming out sideways. :eek:
That's the only thing i hate about the Ti, the look... Having said that, i've owned 2 in the last 4 months!!!! ;)
Peter

·
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
houstonT said:
Jim, congrats on the exhaust, it sounds MEAN just like i told ya! However, the fact still remains that our exhaust's look NASTY coming out sideways. :eek:
That's the only thing i hate about the Ti, the look... Having said that, i've owned 2 in the last 4 months!!!! ;)
Peter
Peter,

It DOES sound wicked. I love it...

I honestly don't think it looks bad. I know you hate it... but it looks pretty cool to me.

The sound is just bad-ass though! Makes our inline 6s sound like a V-8... well almost. It sounds good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts