Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Waz up guys!! Just took a well spent hour installing my new headlights and H.I.D. kit... God they look so much better.. my previous headlights were fogged up and desperately funked up... Thanks again Curt Aigner for the new headlights. Got myself the Halo HID kit 6000k. Made in Japan and they are beyond awesome... here are some pictures..

Before...

After....

IN YOUR FACE!!

Soooo sweet..... HIDs vs Halogen... not even a fair fight...

Can't wait to drive it tonight and see the night in a whole new light.. haha..

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
HID's are the way to go, i feel like i cant see anything when i drive my truck now (my supra has them).

i have had people ride with me and order HIDs the next day because of how they light up the road.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MKIV4EVER said:
how much was curt selling the pair for
$715 shipped! not bad at all...

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Did you get complete new headlight units? Are they the glass ones? Is the price of $715 that you quoted for the complete glass headlight units (the pair) with the HIDs? If not how much did you have to pay for all if you don't mind telling us...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Headlights = $715
HID kit = $350
Total = $1065

·
Registered
744 Posts
Wow... I have 6k HIDs as well but I need to get those 97-98 heads. It looks soooo much better than having the older version.

Looks great! And You will love how much those babies will light up your night.

-Brian

·
Where's my turbo?
242 Posts
That's pretty sick Eddie! By the way, PM me more info about that previous message you sent me! I gotta see your car again!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Who made HID?? Just curious.. what company name?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts