Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

7,729 Posts
bahraini_zupra said:
thanks for this pic but which wier exactly ?
I think it's the one that comes out of the side near the end of the transmission. If you have one coming off the top and it has rectangular connectors on the end, that's the ABS. The circular connector is the one that is used for reverse.

edit: at least it was like that on my W58.................................
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.