Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys
i wanted to know if any of you has 19 s on his supra with his stock fenders ! i dont want to buy new fenders nor widin them ! is it possible and what tire size should i use ! if it is , in my area the roads arnt so good , so is it a risky option ? one more thing does the car become alot stiffer ? thx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sizes:
19x8.5 front, 38 offset
19x9.5 rear, 17 offset

tires:
Dunlop SP Sport 9000
245/35/19
275/35/19

I got this off another thread, I believe he did not roll the fenders. Search rolling fenders, theres all lot on this topic.

-Dino

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey I got a question for you guys? How do you put the rims inside the tires? Do you take it to a shop, or something? I've always wondered about this.

-Dino

·
M3 Killer!!!!
313 Posts
BDT-TT said:
Hey I got a question for you guys? How do you put the rims inside the tires? Do you take it to a shop, or something? I've always wondered about this.

-Dino

A buddy of mine has a machine that mounts the tire on the rim, but I use to just go to a performance wheel shop, so any wheel shop will usually do it for you for like $30 .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JonathanKehrer said:
A buddy of mine has a machine that mounts the tire on the rim, but I use to just go to a performance wheel shop, so any wheel shop will usually do it for you for like $30 .

Ohhh, I understand. Does the price vary with the rim size, type?Thanks :hug: :bigthumb:

-Dino

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
TurboLS said:
dragracingsupra what offsets?
37 offsets all around.. If I pick higher offset, I will have shorter size of polished lip and wider tire.

Reactions: SUPER-MKIV

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Lots of info if you search.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.