Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
TOO broke MK3
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i couldnt sleep today since i was out late on friday, so i decided to install my Turbo timer

anyways so heres where i intall it...

doesnt the speedo belong there lol..

i actually drill a hole and used 2 screw to put that in..i didnt want to us ethe double sided tape... seems stupid to me to use tape if ill be there for a while...

anywho so now im down to wiring...
i didnt get any harness since i baught this used... so after figuring out wich wire goes to were im stuck...

so far heres what i got...

from the relay theres 6 wires..
1. grey- parking brakes switch
2. black- ground
3. white-o2 sensor signal
4. red- 12v + constant

5. blue-IG2 Output
6. Green-IG1 Output...

now for the "help" that i need...

5 and 6 lost me... it seems that this hook up into the ignition thing... how or where do i hook up the 2...

also number 3 say to hook it up to the O2 signal... where can i tap the O2 signal?

and a question for those who knows or have knowledge about the apexi auto timer...

1. how accurate is their a/f ratio reading?

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
skeeter019 said:
Just buy the adapter and it plugs right up i belive the adapter is like 20 bucks

:agreed:

get a harness. makes it so much easier

-Joe :run:

·
TOO broke MK3
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where can i get the harness? i look at mvp, aap(has it but you have to buy the tt) 935....

also about my other question... where can i hook up the O2??

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
It should have a diagram in the manual where you tap into the wiring to the ecu.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
the o2 signal goes to the ox wire on the harness. I cant remember which pin# it is but if search you can find the diagram here on the forum. That is what I did. You can also use the inst. that came with the tt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts