Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you do it and why don't they work on the Pre 89 different bolt pattern or what? Thanks.

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea but doesn't it still have the the stock rubber lip on it like the Pre 89, just the lip man, I have seen some 87's with the Bomex front lip on it and Suprastore.com advertises the front lip for 86-92.

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
you take off the bolts????
and they don't work cause yes it's a different bumper..86.5-88 had a different bumper compare to 89-92..i thought you knew this already???you sure you own a supra man..:p
joking man

·
The Beginning
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YES I KNOW the bumpers are different, but not just bumpers but the lip at the bottom of the bumpers I was thinking maybe the screws are the same for it to bolt up, or you could simply drill other holes for it, do I have to post pictures to spell out what I am saying.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
The 89+ is much wider at the bottom... the pre 89 has more of a curve to it. The rubber lip you mention are also different. Once again this could be discovered if you used the search button.

Zazzn had a bomex on a pre 89 and it looked good imho. I will have it mounted up soon after it gets out of paint (probably thanksgiving time).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts