Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a bra I want to put on a supra for a long drive and have a few quick questions.
1. Can someone scan the instructions that come with the bra and send em' to me? The bra that I got didn't have them enclosed.
2. Where do the snap things on the ends snap to? They look like they need to snap onto something...
Thanks
Peter

S

·
0 Posts
I have the instructions right in front of me. My damn digital camera batteries are dead (right after I charged them a month ago) and when I get them re-charged I'll post the close-up pics.

·
Premium Member
10,170 Posts
It's not four screws -- it's only two.

If you got the bra without the screw/snaps you're SOL, Peter. You're going to need to source a replacement before you can use it.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Petey-poo, if you are missing the snaps, you're more fucked than Steven Schuster's engine at TX2K3. :eek:

Can't get the hardware by itself, just a whole new bra. You'll have to make a Home Depot mission.

FWIW, we've got the MKIV brassieres in stock. :boobies:

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys, thank you for all the help... Dannyboy, come on brotha, you can work some magic here, get me those 2 screws!!!! :)

TRD - thanks for the scan!
Peter

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
I'll try, bro...

S

·
0 Posts
You can borrow my bra if you want.

Greg

Edit: I have never used mine and don't plan to. I was going to use it when I moved from Fl but decided to get a truck and trailer the car. If anybody wants a new bra cheap LMK.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
You can order the the two screws from the people that make the bra,that's where i got mine from.
here is the info and part #00218-14930 cost about $5
Safariland ltd
909-923-7300

·
Premium Member
10,170 Posts
noct said:
I always hated the look of bras :/
No one likes them -- they just picked the lesser of two evils: a bra, or lots of rock chips (which is why I had mine on at the track).

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the input guys... I'm using the bra for a long distance drive. Stoker, I will PM you this week if I can't find these screws...
Thanks!
Peter

·
Registered
885 Posts
im selling my bra which doesnt come with the screws it needs, but i emailed Curt Aigner up and he said he could get it to me (just the two snap screws) for $5. just contact him, problem solved. my shipments always come on time. im guessing you will be removing your front lip?

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quick, yes, thank you... The car with the front lip is sold, and is actually back up on ebay now, the person who bought it from me is selling it now.
Is it hard to modify the lip? I dunno, I didn't do it. But judging by the invoice, it must be pretty hard... :eek:
Peter

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
houstonT said:
Quick, yes, thank you... The car with the front lip is sold, and is actually back up on ebay now, the person who bought it from me is selling it now.
Is it hard to modify the lip? I dunno, I didn't do it. But judging by the invoice, it must be pretty hard... :eek:
Peter
I remember you posting the price of the quote on the forums! :eek: It was an expensive lip...:D

-Olivier

1 - 19 of 19 Posts