Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much time repairing the BHG #2, I decided it would be best to clean engine bay and paint some miscellaneous parts, while also installing others. Here are a few pics of what I have done so far.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone can help me as to why my heater is not working let me know I have attached this image. I know that the vacuum line not connected goes to the thermostat housing, since I haven't got motor completely assembled I left it hanging in picture

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
nice!

how'd you do those valve covers?

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Ooooooh nice, love the color bro, I'm sure everything will look great when you get it back together.

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
very very nice... whats the temp rating on those? will they put up with the heat?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah I hope so, anyone want to buy, it is for sale. Only asking 4k
I live in Houston,TX area. It is 500 degree paint, should hold up.
We will see...

Thanks for the compliments.

Julian

·
Ghetto Rigger Supreme
1,405 Posts
Not bad man, except for the side with the oil cap. Looks like you didnt clean them very weel.. Oh well :). Should look good installed.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
yeah take the paint off those things and sand them a lttle better, looks like you had rust probs or heavy oxidation from the throttle body on there.... i painted mine red and they came out sweet. just use acetone or something like that at do it over...my.02

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
looks good bro....ive got my stuff going just about the same color...im using duplicolor metalcast products....looks great IMO

ill be posting pics of my stuff later :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts