Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my NSX due to a ridiculous price hike from my accident last year (BPU MKIV).

Has anyone done any comparitive rate shopping with both the TT and NA Supras? What is the difference in insurance?

S

·
0 Posts
for me, the difference is about $1000/year, but that will probably be different for you since i'm under 21/25. . .what ever age it goes down.

S

·
0 Posts
im insurance company laughed at me when they saw the ca ri wanted to get insurance for

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
stormformance said:
for me, the difference is about $1000/year, but that will probably be different for you since i'm under 21/25. . .what ever age it goes down.
What are you paying per year now? I'm 19 btw... paid 2600/year for my MKIV TT when I was 17

S

·
0 Posts
haha easy answer if ur under 21, put the insurance under your mom or dad's name as the primary driver. For those of you older than that, good luck!

A

·
0 Posts
I was looking around a few weeks back at insurance rates for a TT Supra. Truthfully, I was surprised. I'm an 18 year old male, with a clean driving record. In fact, the insurance was going to be 1800 for 6mo on my own policy. So I would imagine that the NA Supra would be a bit cheaper. Of course, part of the reason a TT Supra costs so much to insure comes from the rarity of the car as well.

But don't let insurance rates stop you from buying a Supra!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts