·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious about how much you MK4 guys pay for insurance? Location and Price

TT and NA People =]

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
There are many variables that could play into this.. why not just go out and try to find some quotes? Also, there have been plenty of threads about this here, why not try a search?

For reference I pay ~$290/month at 20 years old for State Farm full coverage in NJ.. I am hoping it goes down a bit now that I turned 21.. only time will tell.

·
Registered
571 Posts
$500 per year, full coverage. Nationwide Insurance.
3 cars, and 2 houses on their policies plus being a 36 year old fart with a good driving record = discounts

·
gt35/40?
446 Posts
644 a month 18/ 1 ticket tt 6spd..... got smart and put mom as primary driver and me as secondary = 245 a month full coverage.

A NO MY MOMMY DOES NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING WITH MY CAR

·
Registered
323 Posts
RoToPoweRed said:
A NO MY MOMMY DOES NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING WITH MY CAR

lol im glad we covered that. :bigthumb:

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
160$ a month, tt, az.
-jt

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
180/mo full coverage for a TT in WA

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
30, aaa, no tickets, $2200/year for full coverage in san francisco

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
94t88 said:
$253/6mo full coverage 94T88 vieside widebody 6sp.
I just thought of this...but does your insurance go up if your car has more hp? Like you buy a 1995 Toyota Supra TT and your insurance is 200/month. If you do BPU+ overtime will they raise your insurance? If they do...how much do they do it by?

-Dino

·
rockin the two tone
191 Posts
No they won't know what's done to your car unless you tell them. But if you want the mods covered by the insurance then yes your rate would probably go up.

I was pretty lucky for a younger person, 80 bucks a month Full coverage (21 male)

·
Very Senior Member
10,054 Posts
BDT-TT said:
I just thought of this...but does your insurance go up if your car has more hp? Like you buy a 1995 Toyota Supra TT and your insurance is 200/month. If you do BPU+ overtime will they raise your insurance? If they do...how much do they do it by?

-Dino
not unless your driving warrants it.
of course, the mods aren't covered unless you get a rider or special coverage.

·
gt35/40?
446 Posts
BDT-TT said:

-Dino

guys...... i think he was being sarcastic...... anyways go a new quote from AIS 196 a month for full coverage.... with declared value of 26k thats including my mods!!! god i love shopping around

18 y/o male, 1 speeding ticket, socali

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
RoToPoweRed said:
guys...... i think he was being sarcastic...... anyways go a new quote from AIS 196 a month for full coverage.... with declared value of 26k thats including my mods!!! god i love shopping around

18 y/o male, 1 speeding ticket, socali
I'd love to hear how you paid 196 a month for a car worth more than my 96TT including mods, younger than me, and with a ticket.........in socal.

398/month full coverage, in my name. 18 years old, clean record. Allstate insurance. 96TT auto.

·
Registered
11 Posts
According to my State Farm rep, who I have asked multiple times to clarify. Mods ARE COVERED so long as you keep receipts and have pictures. However, some items may not be available for full relief due to their depreciation of use, mostly this involves tires.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Farmers Insurance, 160 a month full coverage for TT and civic. Texas

1 - 20 of 50 Posts