Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· gt35/40?
413 Posts
644 a month 18/ 1 ticket tt 6spd..... got smart and put mom as primary driver and me as secondary = 245 a month full coverage.

A NO MY MOMMY DOES NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING WITH MY CAR

· gt35/40?
413 Posts
BDT-TT said:
I just thought of this...but does your insurance go up if your car has more hp? Like you buy a 1995 Toyota Supra TT and your insurance is 200/month. If you do BPU+ overtime will they raise your insurance? If they do...how much do they do it by?

-Dino

guys...... i think he was being sarcastic...... anyways go a new quote from AIS 196 a month for full coverage.... with declared value of 26k thats including my mods!!! god i love shopping around

18 y/o male, 1 speeding ticket, socali

· gt35/40?
413 Posts
87turbosupra said:
I'd love to hear how you paid 196 a month for a car worth more than my 96TT including mods, younger than me, and with a ticket.........in socal.

398/month full coverage, in my name. 18 years old, clean record. Allstate insurance. 96TT auto.

put it under my mom, im secondary driver..... no need to be stupid and put you as primary driver..... shop around and be smart

· gt35/40?
413 Posts
87turbosupra said:
See I don't get that pleasure as the title of the car was in my name. I HAVE to be the primary driver.

dunno how my mom did it, the car is in my name / banks cuz they are the leinholder i should ask her tomarrow

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.