Supra Forums banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

· Banned
255 Posts
Dan94TT said:
There are many variables that could play into this.. why not just go out and try to find some quotes? Also, there have been plenty of threads about this here, why not try a search?

For reference I pay ~$290/month at 20 years old for State Farm full coverage in NJ.. I am hoping it goes down a bit now that I turned 21.. only time will tell.
dam dude, i currently have state farm in north east ohio, im 19 with a 93.5 MKIVTT and 10 points on my license and i pay $160 a month lol that sux 4 u!!!

· Registered
648 Posts
SupraGreg said:
2600/ Yearly, 18, 1993 NA. full coverage w/ state farm.
WHOA that's alot.....I paid only 1800 when I was 19.....now I'm paying 1100 yearly and yes, it's a NA.....21male.....

· gt35/40?
413 Posts
87turbosupra said:
I'd love to hear how you paid 196 a month for a car worth more than my 96TT including mods, younger than me, and with a ticket.........in socal.

398/month full coverage, in my name. 18 years old, clean record. Allstate insurance. 96TT auto.

put it under my mom, im secondary driver..... no need to be stupid and put you as primary driver..... shop around and be smart

· Old School
4,433 Posts
These threads make me glad I'm old. :)

I pay $360/yr for full coverage 100/300, $500/deductable, 7500 miles a year cap, used only as a pleasure vehicle (no commuting to work).

· Old School
4,433 Posts
Digital Tripod said:
What company? I never drive my car and have been looking for a a policy like that... Thanks
Wawanesa. I don't know if they do business in Georgia, but they are the 1st~2nd rated automobile insurance company in California according to the state Dept. of Insurance.

They also have an AM Best A+ rating.

www.wawanesa.com

· gt35/40?
413 Posts
87turbosupra said:
See I don't get that pleasure as the title of the car was in my name. I HAVE to be the primary driver.

dunno how my mom did it, the car is in my name / banks cuz they are the leinholder i should ask her tomarrow

· 2005 LP640
1,548 Posts
RoToPoweRed said:
dunno how my mom did it, the car is in my name / banks cuz they are the leinholder i should ask her tomarrow
It all depends on the insurance company. Mine wouldn't because I was the owner of the car. I paid everything on that car, full price. No discounts, no nothing. I paid for that car.

I lost my social life due to working for the stupid thing, so I sold it. I'm much happier in an older, and just as good, supra.

· Registered
5,333 Posts
Ftr_10 said:
One of my friends has a 94 or 95 240sx, and his insurance(full coverage) is $408 a month, and its an $8000 car, Yeah its under his name but my God that is insane! The payment on the car is like $200-$250! I think his mom is gonna put it under her name now!

ive got a 95 240sx and i pay $208/m for liability only. you dont even wanna know what full collision would cost me :sadwavey:

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.