Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've finally got some money and its burnin a whole in my pocket;)
I want to uprgade the exhaust and intake on my completely stock 82 mkII. Does anyone here have the aaron garney intake? what other options are there for an intake? also i can't find any exhausts out there that fit the mkII, any ideas and opinions are welcome.

gammbino

·
Retired Super-Mod
10,170 Posts
gammbino said:

I want to uprgade the exhaust and intake on my completely stock 82 mkII. Does anyone here have the aaron garney intake? what other options are there for an intake? also i can't find any exhausts out there that fit the mkII, any ideas and opinions are welcome.
I've seen the dyno charts on Aaron's intake, and at different rev. ranges you get anywhere from 2-10 rwhp. That's pretty good in my book... especially for an old MkII. :)

I had a custom exhaust fabricated for my MkII. 2" - 2.25" pipe with a free-flowing cat (Random Tech.) would be the best way to go for an NA MkII. The muffler decision I leave up to you as it doesn't matter.

HTH.

Y

·
0 Posts
How much is an aaron garney intake and where can i find one?? Is it a manifold or air intake systen? thanks sorry if it sounds stupid

1 - 4 of 4 Posts