Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Team 10+ Year Member
4,055 Posts
Might be a dumb anwser by me, but hell I will try to help you out anyways. I was having some trouble with blowing the IC pipes on my car and here is what I did to fix it. Take some brake clean and clean both the inside of the coupler and the inlet on the turbo that it is going on, just spray it and then wipe it down a few times with a rag, or just spray the rag and wipe with that. After that, get some aerosol hairspray and spray the shit out of the inside of the coupler and then on the turbo inlet if you wish to do so (the coupler might be enough). Then just put it all back together with the t bolt clamp and give it a few mins to dry.. after that you should be alright. I used to blow this damn IC coupler every week, since I did this I havent (*knock on wood*) blown it in about 6 months.

If this is of no help to you, Im sorry, but I just figured I would try to help ya out.

· Team 10+ Year Member
4,055 Posts
Not a problem.. it worked wonders for me, and its not like any other spray adheasive that tend to get messy after some time. Try the hairspray and let me know how it works, it seems to really work well with rubber/silicone couplers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.