Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello !
my name is eddie. we buildt here in berlin/germany a t78 supra, with a stage 5 kit like horsepowerfreaks sell it. my question is: when make it sense to buy a new intake manifold???? we allready tuned the old one. it is bigger inside and polished!
which intake manifold would be the best choise?

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow! chris for me it is not so interesting to have too much horsepower, but i need him for races on our nice german highways. and i must say a t88h is tooooooooooooooo laggy for races. i think this is a turbo for dynos or 1/4 miles. will a bigger manifold help me to put my lag down?????

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok! the car must be able to drive very fast on the highway and racetracks! i have the whole t78 turbo kit, a titan fuelupgrade with 850cc injectors, a greddy 4row, aem ems with ALL sensors, tuned inatke manifold, hks cams272, unorthodox cam gears und the pulleyset, 1,6mm hks stopper, rps clutch and flywheel, tuned cylinder head and much more. a friend has the t88h kit with fuelupgrade (850cc). this car is fast but it has toooooo much lag! i need the power from the big turbo and he must pull from 3500 with more than 1,0 bar.

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
i`m in contakt with sean mc. from horsepowerfreaks! i wanted to ask him to come to berlin and tune my car on the aem ems! i have a little race with a friend. he has also a supra but he has the t88h kit with 850cc injektors and greedy 4 row! i have the stage 5 kit from horsepowerfreaks. i hope i win! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.