Supra Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
i`m in contakt with sean mc. from horsepowerfreaks! i wanted to ask him to come to berlin and tune my car on the aem ems! i have a little race with a friend. he has also a supra but he has the t88h kit with 850cc injektors and greedy 4 row! i have the stage 5 kit from horsepowerfreaks. i hope i win! ;)

· Registered
162 Posts
Hi
I am going to be there too !
All depends on having finishing the current upgrade.
Let me know when it happens.
I did go with the VielSide IM !
Only problem is the rebuilding of the IC piping and batteri position - takes a lot of time ... :)
Klaus

· 488ci V10 Power
2,422 Posts
Ranger498 said:
dont know but i have read some negative things about adfx lately .best to check on them first.
Hrrmmm, funny i havent seen anything. They built practically my whole car, and my DSM too. they are both running perfect. Thier parts have been nothing but very high quality from what i've seen and experienced.

· Banned
961 Posts
Klaus,

We look forward to seeing the Veilside on your car. I believe the Veilside is a great manifold as well. We really do need some side-by-side testing of all of the different intakes, and at various power levels. The Veilside is a monster with a 100mm throttle body (bigger than Virtual Works), and it is absolutely gorgeous and comes complete with a fuel rail.

Sean will be more than happy to go to Germany to dial your cars in. He is on a tuning trip somewhere every week and I'm sure he love to visit with you guys.

Take care,
Chris.

· Super Moderator
13,797 Posts
MK4LIFE said:
I understand what your saying, but at least in my case, where you have an automatic that is reaching numbers that even 6sp's are having problems with, you have to start looking into the mods and what they are doing to help with the power.

But don't worry, a little birdie tells me there will be dyno testing done on all the available intake manifolds out there for the MK4, but you havent heard that from me. :)
Listen to this man!! Intake manifold sponsorhip proposal to Primedia is in the final stages. Should be in Primedia's hands by December 29th. Holidays make for slow going but we are making progress. All the players mentioned in this thread, and some who were not, are confirmed for the intake manifold shootout.

Ken.

· Banned
961 Posts
Ken,

Nice to hear from you. Your car sure looked impressive and sounded impressive at Vegas. The SPE team did a very nice job on the install on your car.

I definitely look forward to the intake manifold shoot-out. Is there another thread about how this will be done and who the players are because I haven't seen that yet?

Take care,
Chris.

· Super Moderator
13,797 Posts
ChrisBergemann said:
Ken,

Nice to hear from you. Your car sure looked impressive and sounded impressive at Vegas. The SPE team did a very nice job on the install on your car.

I definitely look forward to the intake manifold shoot-out. Is there another thread about how this will be done and who the players are because I haven't seen that yet?

Take care,
Chris.
Chris,

The thread is entitled VeilSide Intake Manifold--Pictures and the thread starter was TurboAlex, actually [email protected]. You can find it on page 10 of this forum (December 5th). Has 120 replies....pretty good stuff and well worth reading. Near the end, I provide a status report of the players....six manifolds, including the one by VirtualWorks, basupra's car, Justin Nenni as the tuner and, hopefully, Primedia as the lead/title sponsor. I will bring that thread back to life when I have something more substantive to report.

Ken.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.