Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm trying to install the HKS SSQV bov into the stock location but i'm having some trouble...i got these 2 hoses in there proper location....

BUT I'M HAVING TROUBLE FIGURING OUT WHAT THIS HOSE IS FOR??....IT CAME WITH THE KIT....DOTN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT?...OH AND DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAP OFF?

·
Registered
226 Posts
22urbo, there should be an instruction book in the box somewhere. It's all in Japanese but the photos are pretty good. The instructions tell you to cap off the opening just in front of where your air intake is connected. The longer hose replaces the one that was plugged into your stock BOV. It's long so that you can connect it to the HKS BOV nipple which is going to be farther towards the front of the car than the stock nipple was.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the pictures on the instruction manual are crap dude...mine are all faded can't really see anything.....so i dont cap the one off that leads into the intercooler pipe?...or the one behind the bov more towards the firewall?....and could you explain the longer hose a little bit more detailed...?thanks man

·
Registered
618 Posts
This is how it should look installed. Cap the one more towards the firewall. The BOV aims right at it. the other larger vacuum hose is for the other side of the check valve. which you can see just at the bottom left of my picture.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts